Transfer Flow Introduces 50-State Legal Replacement Fuel Tank System for Gasoline Ford F-150s
(Chico, CA) Transfer Flow has introduced the only 50-state legal gasoline replacement fuel tank system for Ford F-150 pickups. The 45-gallon high-capacity midship tank is engineered for 2018—20 gasoline Ford F-150 SuperCrew pickups with 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 foot beds, as well as the F-150 Raptor SuperCrew with 5 1/2 foot bed. It is the first F-150 gasoline larger replacement fuel tank to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) from the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.).
Each fuel tank is manufactured from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength, and comes equipped with a highly engineered emission system to reduce the amount of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere. A Transfer Flow 45-gallon replacement fuel tank is perfect for F-150 pickup owners who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space.
The 45-gallon high-capacity replacement tank comes with straps and mounting hardware, and is covered by a 6-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
- For drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6-year, unlimited mile warranty
- 50-state legal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional upgrade: Spray-on textured coating
Transfer Flow, the leading manufacturer of premier American-made fuel systems, engineers and manufactures aftermarket fuel tank systems and vehicle accessories in Chico, California. Transfer Flow fuel tanks are for every need, including high-capacity replacement tanks, in-bed auxiliary tanks, refueling tanks, and fuel tank tool box combination systems.