Boost your F-150’s fuel capacity with a 50-gallon fuel tank that’s built tough like your truck!
Transfer Flow’s 50-gallon replacement fuel tanks are perfect for F-150 gas and diesel pickup owners who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space.
We’ve designed a 50-gallon gasoline replacement fuel tank system for 2017—19 Ford F-150 Crew Cab and 2009—14 Ford F-150 Crew Cab pickups. We also have a 50-gallon diesel replacement fuel tank for 2018—19 Ford F-150 Crew Cabs.
Each fuel tank is manufactured from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength. The F-150 gas replacement tanks come equipped with a highly engineered emission system to reduce the amount of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere.
All Transfer Flow premier fuel tank systems ship complete with every component needed for installation and are covered by a 6-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
- For drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6-year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Transfer Flow’s 50-gallon replacement fuel tank systems for Ford F-150 gasoline pickups are currently not available in California.